Transitions

The past few days have brought about some change for me and my little girl. It seems that she's been in transition -- growing and changing. Since she can't tell me what's on her mind, I just have to go with it. We've finally made the transition from some formula supplements to NO formula supplements. Mommy is now supplying all her food! This is a HUGE accomplishment for both of us.

She has also been working on sleeping through the night. For the past two nights, she has slept through for 7 hours, awakened for a feeding, then returned to sleep for another 2.5-3 hours. Needless to say, I am LOVING this! This transition, though, was not without its kinks. She decided not to nap for a few days. She had some serious crankiness and screaming fits... but today, blessed day, has been a good one. Good eating, good naps, a lot less cranky. Hallelujah! Knock on wood, we'll continue in this manner for a while. Happy babies mean happy mommies.

Not much else going on around here. More family in town visiting, but fortunately NOT staying with me. Getting the helmet hair cut tomorrow (after about 2 months -- can I get a little "Amen?"). Starting to think about putting a calendar together for my long-term sub.

And a shout out to my scrappin/stampin girls. Thanks for all the goodies! We are so lucky to have you in our lives!!! Kisses!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes