The Cousins



Here are the results of that crazy photo shoot. The first is my favorite. The second is my Mom's fave. You can definitely see the personalities of these kids in these photos! The eldest girl and the girl in the pink dress are my sister's kids. The rest, excluding that adorable baby, are my brother's kids. Yes, he has 5. No, I won't be taking a page out of his book. Bella has much to look forward to in the years to come. Many playmates.
Well, I'm off to the lake for a few days. No wi-fi. Just me, the 'rents, one of those nieces, and my Bella. Oh, and curriculum calendars and lesson plans... ;oP

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes