Baby Crazy


Went a little nuts with the photography last night. Bella was in a great mood after dinner and she was wearing this adorable onesie my friend Mara got for her... so I had to take some pictures. I mean, really, how could you not???








5 Say something::

Anonymous said...

She's so stinkin' cute...I'm gonna steal your baby!!! Still stalking your blog... :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Word. I could eat her with a spoon. I'm not even sure I would need a spoon. That first picture of her by herself is entirely too cute.

Kate said...

I'd pay WAY more than $0.50!

La- said...

She is too cute!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous!! I want to see some pics of her with her fishy dress :D

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes