Bathing Beauty



I've been away from home and the computer this week... spending lots of time at the "Compound" with my family... all of them. Ugh. As if having a baby wasn't exhausting enough! Anyway... thought I'd share these snaps of my bathing beauty.

4 Say something::

. said...

Look at all that hair!

Creative Junkie said...

awwwwww - so sweet!

Covered In Crafts said...

What a beautiful little baby. You're so blessed!!

Lesa said...

She is a beautiful baby! She looks so sweet in these pictures.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes