Demons, Dykes, and Fireworks

Several things to comment upon here today.
]he first: my husband's need to "play" with our child. Before our little girl arrived, the furkids got to endure the torture. It seems that Bella is now the unlucky (?) recipient of Z's need to "play." Here, butterscotch chips are used to create the horned look of a demon. OY!

Second, I have no pictures yet, but aside from being 4th of July weekend, it is also Pride Weekend here in the ATL. Bella's two favorite aunts are in town, and she recieved a phone call last night inviting her to participate in her first Dyke March. Needless to say, she accepted the invitation and asked her Dad and I to join her. Can't wait!

Third, and finally, what would 4th of July be without fireworks?!?! We joined the Clan for a day of hamburgers, hot dogs, watermelon, "MY" famous macaroni and cheese, and FIREWORKS!! Bella enjoyed showing off her "All-American Girl" outfit while hanging out with her cousins. As always, the fireworks were amazing, even if she did sleep through them!

Bella says, "Pick me! I want to see the fireworks!"

Bella's thinking about what color cotton candy she wants...

Not exactly sure what she's thinking here, but I LOVE this picture!

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

Isn't she a sweetie. Love the "horned" picture. My husband is the same way. When my daughter was little he took a picture of her sleeping under the christmas tree with beer bottles in her hands

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes