Waiting on Harry

I'm waiting on my pal, Harry, to show up at my door. I arranged for his arrival back in April. Bought his ticket to my house. And he arrived in the area at 10:20, according to UPS.com. Now he's in the truck, heading to my house. I just can't wait. I should go to the grocery store. I should scrub the countertops in the kitchen. I should vacuum the bedroom and upstairs hallway. Instead, I'm waiting. He's going to be here any minute. And I just can't risk missing him when he gets here.

1 Say something::

Maureen said...

Hah! That's great...luckily I picked up Harry (geez, that doesn't sound too good) last weekend and spent a day and a half finishing the book despite double-vision... but it was worth it!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes