One Pooped Pup and Two Happily Sore Legs

Aaah. What a great weekend. K's parents have a beautiful piece of land in VA. Mini horses, deer, groundhogs, cats, and... Kharma, of course!

So glad we were able to spend good, quality time together. So glad to see M so very happy now. It's about time, dammit.

On Saturday K and A, along with Max AKA "B Frieze" joined us for an ~8 mile hike on the Bushwhacker and Iron Mountain Trails into Damascus. Excellent hiking, beautiful weather.

Today I will spend the day with my pooped puppy and my two happily sore legs. I might even get some work done around here. =o)

1 Say something::

Melissa said...

nice weather + a good hike sounds awesome!-if only sore legs didn't result ;)

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes