It's that time of year...

When school supplies are UBER cheap, and I can fulfill some serious cravings I have for new folders, pencils, crayola products, paper, glue sticks... the list goes on. I decided to buy the bare minimum this year, but then my dorm secret sister pops up with BOXES of supplies for my classroom! WOW. This is me TOTALLY overwhelmed. I'm so grateful. And did I mention overwhelmed?

So, in a week and a half, I go to orientation at my new school. In two weeks, the "school year" begins. In three weeks I have new students and begin another whirlwind year of third grade. It promises to be an exciting one. New faces, new expectations, new friends to be made. New classroom, new culture. New new new.

Change is imminent. Change is about evolving. Change is about what's new. I'm all about some change. And...

Crayola Crayons!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes