OoTP!!



Yes. I went on opening day. I saw Harry Potter. Not sure what I'm thinking yet... Parts of it I really enjoyed. Parts of it were disappointing. I'm not going to go into gorey HP detail here, as I am a total HP dork, but I wonder how the 6th movie will address some of the loose ends and plot pieces they left out.

More importantly, the 7th book comes out in one week and one day. It will be delivered to my doorstep into my hot little hands on the 21st. It's bittersweet -- the end. I'm excited, but don't want it to end, either.


So, back to last night. I think the BEST part of the evening was spending time with my nephew, niece, and brother. What started as a date between my nephew and me became a famliy outing, Z included. Andy had soooo many questions -- he wanted to know who was going to die and when. Because the movie was so dark, he kept his eyes partially covered the whole time. He's really afraid of "Voldemork" (sooo cracks me up when he says that...). I made him promise that when he's old enough he'll actually READ the books.


Well, I need to get to mowing the lawn and getting my car cleaned. We have a big weekend ahead, and it's time to get started!

1 Say something::

Melissa said...

I agree the 7th book coming out is bittersweet-cant wait though!

as you know I am going to see HP today and cant wait :D trying not to have too high expectations because I dont want to be dissapointed. lol

I guess I am a HP nerd too ;)

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes