If Mandy says...

Change is the new black, then I'm WAY in style these days. It's been a constant uphill climb since about March. No end in sight. My calves are tired. My lungs are weak. My heart alternates between pounding and skipping beats. Sometimes the trail flattens for a minute, but no sooner do I catch my breath than it's back up the hill again.

Here's part of the excitement: C3. Z's new business venture. In progress, obviously.




2 Say something::

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you shared these pictures. Very cool! It's nice to be able to visualize what you guys are up to.

Ginger said...

Thanks for the support girl! :)

Here's to Z's new business venture! (toast)

G

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes