Pictures!

Did someone say "L'Orange?"

My new pink and green friend, Croppy, from Crop'n'Glue

Make n Take w/ Ali

Kickin' it with the charismatic Cathy Z.

Ali, sharing her expertise.

Bringin' the funk with my pal, Mara, in the Encyclopedia from Hell

(I mean, of Alterations)

Mandy loved the flowered carpet

The happy graduates.

Whew! I can't wait for Nashville!

2 Say something::

Penny said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! That first photo is a riot...that is so me in every picture!

Mandy said...

That is one HOT kangaroo!!!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes