2Peas music challenge


What song/CD makes you:

DANCE: OMG, there are sooo many -- the one that pop into my mind right now is Guns N Roses: Paradise City. Makes me want to jump up and do my Axl Rose/Davy Jones dance. Love it!

HAPPY: Roll to Me -- that really short song that came out the mid 90's ("look around your world pretty baby is it achin' with some nameless need?")

SAD: Ghost -- Indigo Girls, my 18th birthday, secrets revealed, *sigh*

REMEMBER/REMINISCE: Breakfast at Tiffany's, not the "soundtrack" -- that song, again, from the mid 90's: "And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's, she said I think I remember the film and, as I recall I think we both kinda liked it, and I said well that's the one thing we got." It just screams high school for me. My friend Nick and I sat in the car one day returning to rehearsal from our afterschool break and sang it at the top of our lungs. Man, I loved that guy!!!

SING OUT LOUD: every song I know, but especially Joining a Fan Club by an obscurely known band called Jellyfish. They were hot in the late 90s, but now defunct.

Damn! I'm a 90's girl, aren't I?

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes