mmmmm.... chocolate


M&M's has finally released DARK CHOCOLATE!!!
It is a happy day in our household!
(Not bad for a camera phone and a little photoshop, huh?)

And... a big shout out to my S-I-L, Melissa...
Happy Birthday!

3 Say something::

Sofia said...

Oh I saw those at the store the other day. Blecht No thanks. I'm a milk chocolate girl all the way.

Janet said...

Oh, awesome! I love dark chocolate! I'll have to look for 'em.

Anonymous said...

ooooo... I've had these... they are *awesome*!!!!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes