How can something so small...

be so scary?

My dog is afraid of this little thing:



I don't get it. I really don't. I understand that he has claws, but she outweighs him seven times!!! He walks by, she jumps on the couch. He is at the bottom of the stairs, she won't walk down them. He's on the left side of me, she walks to my right. No amount of cajoling will get her to relax when he's around. They have almost 2 weeks together. They'd better work it out!

3 Say something::

Melissa said...

who could be scared of that adorable face? ;)lol

Maureen said...

Hah! Looks like our black cat Dakotah, who, like yours, makes our dog hide in fear most times...

Maureen said...

Awww, how cute. how could she be scared of him.

Its funny how that works. As we have a 100 pound lab mix and we had a kitten he was the same way with her.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes