Back from the West Coast!

Well, it was a whirlwind visit, but a good one nonetheless. Once I got over my worry about Xerxes, I was able to relax and really enjoy the fam.

Our flight(s) out were ridiculous! The flight out of ATL was delayed. In Las Vegas we had 20 minutes to make our connection. We barely made it, but then we had to return to the gate anyway because of some kind of mechanical malfunction. We arrived at PDX around 3 AM. My back was killing me, I was exhausted, and all Zach could think was, "I bet our luggage won't be here..." Such an optimist!

We surprised the crap out of Grandpa -- he wasn't expecting us at all! The opening was awesome. He had a great turn out, and I'm sure many more people will come to see his killer artwork.

Other than that, we helped out with some landscaping. Zach, of course, had to get on the tractor. It was a fun time!

The flights back were fine. No problems. No delays. No mechanical issues. Needless to say, though, we won't be flying those friendly skies again.

Off to visit M&D tomorrow morning. Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get to the airport... All I know is... 4 days at the beach -- HELL YEAH!

Some fun pictures from Grandpa's Art Show:

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

Cool about your Granddad - even cooler that he lives about 30 minutes from me if he lives in Lebanon, OR! Might see if I can find the museum and go see his stuff.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes