Just what I was waiting for...


WTF?

This was in one of those "money mailers" that comes to my house about 7 million times a week. All I can really say is WTF? Is this lawyer so hard up for business that s/he thinks s/he can woo people with a free dinner and dessert? When you make you will it's like having your cake and eating it too?!? I just don't get it. What exactly is this world coming to?

I'm just... so... WTF, dude?

4 Say something::

Melissa said...

that is definitely a wacky ad..lol

Sandie said...

That is so off the wall!

Stephanie said...

WTF is right! People can be so crazy!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I bet they got a lot of responses from it, though.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes