2Peas Challenge -- the Perfect Summer Vacation

I love this challenge because it has started me thinking about my layout for Mandy's CJ. Hooray!

Summer vacation... It would be hot, but not humid. I could walk on the beach and swim in the ocean, but not get all nasty and sweaty and sandy. I could read and scrap whenever I wanted. I could drink as many strawberry daquaris as I wanted without gaining an ounce. It would rain and cool down so that at night I could put on jeans and a sweatshirt, enjoy a fire, but not need to wear socks. I would actually LIKE how I look in a bathing suit. I would get to go camping any time I wanted and enjoy hikes with Zach and Kharma. My house would stay clean (perhaps I'd have a maid...) so that I wouldn't be bogged down. The refrigerator would be stocked with juicy strawberries, cut-up sweet watermelon, ice cold water, and lots of fresh vegetables. Grilling out... lots of chicken and the occasional steak.

I can dream, can't I?

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

wow... great list. I totally agree with all of them, especially the straberry daquari one!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes