Nice Tat...


I GOT A TATTOO!!

Well, it's henna, but isn't it fun??? After dinner last night, Mom and I went to make our mark -- or get marked, as it were. She has a cuff all the way around her ankle, and I couldn't resist this butterfly.

It's been a fun four days visiting mom and dad. I've walked on the beach and swam in the ocean. After visiting the Local Scrapbook Stores, I am newly inspired! I just finished reading The DaVinci Code and now I'm ready to see the movie! Mission Accomplished!

We head back home today... more books and scrapping await!

1 Say something::

Seven Star Hand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes