The Moose Man is gonna be fine!


Sooooooooooo, Xerxes, my kitty cat, ate a penny. No, he's not the smartest cat in the litter. But he's really cuddly!

We went to the vet. They sent me to another vet. I left that vet ($2500 for surgery -- are you NUTS?!) and went to another vet. FINALLY, someone who could perform the surgery and take care of my boy... capable and reasonable.

I brought him in this morning, confirmed his ailment, and left him in the hands of an awesome doctor.

Got a phone call a few minutes ago and found out that my boy is going to be fine. He's spending the night at the doctor's office, and I will most likely pick him up tomorrow.

WHEW! Big sigh of relief!

2 Say something::

Maureen said...

Oh good! Glad to hear he's okay! Al the best Xerxes....

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything worked out okay. Poor litte guy!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes