Not Pink Floyd's...

But our new retaining WALL!






Finally got a chance to step outside and take a few snaps of Zach's handiwork. And work it has been! For about a month now, using his weekends, Z has been building this beauty. I can't wait until he's done because... it means he starts work on our new floors! Woohoo!

Slow going now that I'm back from FL. Got up way too late today. Been catching up on some scrapping -- got to get these damn circle journals out this week. A burden I am ready to be rid of! 2 more to go. I've got the pictures ordered and will finish tomorrow. THEN, it's on to some scrapping for myself! It's summer and there is no better time!

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

Great wall! The handy work is well worth it!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes