Thursday... Thrusday... Thurdsay?

Not too sure what I want to post about today. I'm up... it's early... much too early to be awake on summer vacation. Yet, here I sit.

Made some changes to the template. I think I like them. Perhaps I'll keep them around for a while. Had to change the font colors so the archives would be mostly readable. I don't really feel like going back through every single post...

My sister and her family leave today. I can't believe that their visit is over. I don't think I've really had a chance to hang out with her or her fam. It's kind of a bummer. Not too sure what happened, but I know we were away on Saturday, then she was out gallavanting to G's family and her best friend's house on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Oh well, I guess I'll have to plan a trip up to NJ at some point when she's off work so we can spend a little more time together. I'm just bummed.

In other, more exciting news... Mandy is planning to come over tomorrow. We are going to have a veg day! She has graciously volunteered to help clean up my dining room/scrap room for dinner on Saturday night, then we are going to sit in front of the TV, surround sound rearing to go, diet cokes in hand, and watch some movies. This is a summer institute with her and me. We have done this for years now. It used to be a bit more often, but this year, we're just now getting to it. Better late than never...

One of my most favorite people in the world is coming to dinner on Saturday... Richard! He married Zach and me, gave the homily at my sister's wedding, held my hand as I heard the news about my mom's cancer, and is just an amazing man. He is a wise sage, and everyone is calm in his presence. He exudes zen and inner peace and love of life. I can't wait to surprise him with a birthday cake. I also can't wait to share a meal with him, my parents, and my two best friends... Life is good.

Heading down to visit mom and dad next week. M is thinking about coming, too. I'm looking forward to spending some time at the beach. My sinuses clear, my head clears, I can jump in the waves and walk on the sand. My tensions ease. It is peaceful.

The search for inner peace... is that my current mission? It's a recurring theme in this blog. Something I need to think more about.

"Keep quiet. Do your work in the world, but inwardly keep quiet. Then all will come to you." -- Nisaragada Ha Maharaj

4 Say something::

Maureen said...

Wow! Love the new look! Very, very pretty....

Melissa said...

Wow...nice blog! Love the colors.

I know what you mean about time flying by when loved ones come to visit. It's the same here....wish family just all lived close by.

Melissa said...

lovin the new look :)

sounds like you have a great saturday night planed!-have fun

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your movie night... sounds like a great idea!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes