I've been tagged!

FOUR JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Bill collector/Skip tracer
2. Personal assistant to a writer
3. Daycare worker
4. Teacher

FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Say Anything
2. The Princess Bride
3. Singin' in the Rain
4. Big

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED
1. Stone Mountain, GA
2. Loganville, GA
3. Auckland, New Zealand (okay, it was only 2 months, but I had a job and I paid rent.)
4. Lilburn, GA

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LIKE TO WATCH
1. House
2. Good Eats
3. American Idol
4. ????????

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Myrtle Beach
2. Disney World
3. Oregon
4. Savannah, GA

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. two peas in a bucket
2. CKU-A Atlanta
3. comcast
4. ???????

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. anything mexican
2. pesto
3. chocolate
4. ice cream

FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. asleep in my bed
2. Eugene, Oregon
3. Bay of Islands, New Zealand
4. Destin, FL

FOUR FAVORITE BOOKS (it's hard to pick just 4!)
1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
2. Skippyjon Jones by Judy Schachner
3. Harry Potter series
4. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes