WATCH OUT ORLANDO...


HERE I COME!

Tomorrow Mom and I head down to WDW -- the happiest place on Earth. We spend a week with M&M and the kids (all *5* of them) playing with Mickey and his friends. I can't wait! Disney is my most favorite place in the lower 48. Can't wait to ride the rides and hug the characters and watch the kids' faces. Shannon, Eddie, and Rachel have never been! I feel so lucky to be part of their first visit!

2 Say something::

marianne said...

Oh, what fun! Have a wonderful time and a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Safe travels! I'll be heading there myself in about 6 weeks... where are you staying? I hope you enjoy all the celebrations that are going on to help commemorate the 50th anniversary of Disneyland... I can't wait for that! :)

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes