Back from the Happiest Place on Earth!

What a great time I had hanging with the fam'. I wasn't sure what to expect... staying with the 5 kids, Marc & Melissa, and my Mom. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised. Andy stuck to me like glue for the entire week. I got to know the twins and Rachel better. I got some quality time with Kristina, too. They are such fun kids... but I still want to know... how did my brother end up with 5 effin' kids????? By Thursday, I was EXHAUSTED! After a dip in the pool, I went up to my room to stretch out before dinner... make that breakfast! By the third time someone came to my room to wake me, I mumbled something about wanting to sleep, rolled over, and passed out for the night.

My xD card has decided to bite the dust, and we can't seem to recover pictures. I hope that we figure it out because I took a TON of AWESOME pictures, and I don't want them lost and gone forever. I hope Zach can figure it out.

I guess it's back to reality now. Back to work. Fortunately, it's only a 4 day week. Friday, pre-Easter, is a school holiday. Thank goodness!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes