last one for today... promise!

Found this fun meme on Marianne's blog... thought I'd try it!
You say, I think...

1. Glass castle: Jeannette Walls -- reading her book right now

2. Preserved: older women my mom would always say looked "well preserved."

3. Jealousy: That song... by??? "Hey Jealousy"

4. Territory: Canada, Northwest

5. Coffee: my childhood best friend's mother would say in her British accent, "You fuh coffee?" when asking if you wanted some coffee.

6. Stephen: Sondheim

7. Slut: tramp, whore

8. Dynamic:For some reason, "The Ambiguously Gay Duo!" came into my head.

9. Daybreak: "Mine is the sunlight, Mine is the morning..." the song "Morning Has Broken"

10. Dew: Mountain Dew

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

I just did this, too! I love your answers, especially about the ambiguously gay duo... that was the *best* skit! :)

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes