Best Friends

Mandy, Chance, and Billy chillin on the couch last night.
What would life be like without them? Pretty boring! I just LOVE these people (fur people included). It's always so great to just sit and talk... have some time together to reconnect, laugh, and share life stories. Add dinner, some drinks and 40 mini-chocolate chip cookies -- and you have the perfect night! In the proverbial words of Billy, "If these cookies are wrong, then I don't want to be right!" Love that guy!

1 Say something::

marianne said...

Old friends - the best kind!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes