TOES!!!!


As part of my M.S. completion celebration, I went for a manicure and pedicure. There is nothing better than sitting for an hour while two women pamper you with lotions and massages. The best part was the cool design on my toes -- snowflakes! Here is closer, albeit worse, picture of one of my groovy snowflakes:




Since it's ASS cold outside... and the middle of winter, I will be the only person to truly enjoy my fun little snowflakes. But, it makes me happy just to know they're there.

For those foot-phobics out there, I apologize for this post. But I had to share.

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes