The Final Countdown

Two Days to GO!!!
I can't believe it's finally getting here. I stayed after school today to finish my portfolio videos. After a week of learning how to use the Arabesk editing and DVD burning program, I am now an expert with two DVDs with production credit to my name. I even created a cool title screen with icons you can click on to get to the clips. I RULE!!!

So, right now, I'm gearing up for the final push. Tomorrow is finalizing and printing day. I have two assignments to finish up/write up tonight. I have the beginning essay to edit tomorrow. Then I print, compile, and mail!

In Other News...
The weight loss battle continues. I weighed in tonight, and I've lost more. The current total balance of weight GONE from my life is 8.25 pounds. Not bad, if you consider that over Christmas and New Year's I gained a pound. This means I lost it back... and then some! HOORAY!!

I'm planning to totally party on Saturday night at Billy's show. Many of the Book Club peeps are going to be there, and I've invited some pals from work along, too. With the new job announcement and finishing my MS, I think some SERIOUS partying must ensue. I just hope the alcoholic calories don't get the better of me. Perhaps I will fast on Sunday.

I think Zach is ready for dinner now... so, off I go!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes