2Peas Meme Challenge: Rejecting Perfection

What a great idea! Growing up, I felt I had to do everything perfectly. Yet, I was so incredibly IMperfect.

So, here are my five... If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try:

1. auditioning for a musical
2. sewing a quilt
3. ice skating
4. baking and decorating a wedding cake
5. professional photography

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

My friend Janie has a great saying..."Practice makes progress." She teaches it to her second grade class every year - how wonderful to start life like that! It's become my mantra.

So just play, learn and enjoy yourself.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes