Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things to be Grateful for:

1. My husband. I mean, really, what an amazing guy!

2. My career. What more could one ask for? I get to help children learn. The rewards are endless.

3. The world of scrapbooking because it has helped me find:

4. Creativity. I can sit down and make shit. Out of paper and pictures and glue and paint. Oh yes.

5. Good friends. Life would be so BORING without them.

6. FurKids. There is nothing like being greeted at the door by a wagging tail and 2 meows.

7. Books. Anothe way to get away from the stress in life. Also keeps my brain active.

8. The Wide Wide World of Web. This way I can stay in touch with those I care about when they're far away.

9. Music. HolyShit. Music. My lifeblood. If I'm not singing it out loud or humming, I'm relating what you're saying to a song I heard. My memories are connected to songs. Yeah. Music.

10. Shoes. The inventor of shoes knew what s/he was doing. I can never have too many pairs, and shoes bring me such joy.

11. Family. There is never a dull moment when it comes to being part of a big family. Sometimes you just strap in and hold on for the ride. Other times, you feel like Atlas, afraid that one wrong move will alter the universe. Either way, I wouldn't be who I am today without those wacky folks I call family.

12. Calendars. Honestly. They rule my life. Keep me sane.

13. Flattening Irons. Okay. A bit nuts, but my hair looks so good when I use a flattening iron. Trite? Yes. But a girl has her priorities, no?

2 Say something::

Anonymous said...

Hey ... I agree with all of those (OK maybe not flattening irons. I'm heading to a scrapbooking weekend crop this weekend.

Great TT!
Glad to meet you.

*Rae* said...

I enjoyed your list you are very right life without books, friends & music would be extremely boring..I have always wanted to try scrapbooking

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes