Got those post-CKU blues

Had such a fun time hanging with my PeaGirls this weekend. Even when classes were disappointing and album tracks were WAY disorganized, my girls were there to keep me smiling. Overall, I'd rate my weekend an 8 out of 10. I had one class that was supposed to teach me more about chipboard techniques. Instead, it was a page kit. Hello! I know how to make a scrapbook page. My album track was sooooo disorganized. No instructions. No teaching. No new techniques. Fortunately, I love my album and the papers. And I got to spend the day cropping with my friends. But, I would not recommend that album track to anyone ever again. Nope. LOVED my classes with Tim Holtz. Made some damn cool stuff. Enjoyed classes with Ana Cabrera (what a hoot!) and Emily Adams ("Hey, Wedding Singer! Is that you?")

And now... Some fun pictures to share:

Our incredibly messy table.

Sheila, working hard. Oy!


Laura with her Indigo Girls Happy Thing page.


The Graduating Virginia.


Laura... doing what she does best.

Mara, with her bird page.

Oh! Almost forgot a fun story…

I decided to stay up with L to work more on my album. Everyone else went to bed (losers). Well, lo and behold some random lady walks in and says “Do you want to make a cool Rusty Pickle album with Mr. Pickle himself?” L’s head popped up and her eyes got wide. Why, yes! We’d love to. Sooooo, at midnight, L and I packed up all our crap and hauled it across the hall to do the Rusty Pickle Midnight Bootleg class with Lance Anderson. SOOOO much fun, and a great altered chipboard book. Well worth our 2:30 A.M. bedtime!

Who's tired? Not Laura!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes