Spongebob says, "See ya, Sucker!"


These women..I just love 'em. With MG relocating, we decided we neede to get together with these crazy women for a night of revelry, excitement, karaoke, drinks, food, pinatas and, of course, games. These ladies are just so much fun. You never know what's going to come out of anyone's mouth or who Susan is going to grab next. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long while.

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again, empatically: I love these girls!

Please, make my mojitos.

Rockin' out to karaoke.


A love song, obviously.


Baby. Got. Back.

It doesn't really hurt.

Loser.

DeadBob.

1 Say something::

Mandy said...

This is so cool! Thanks for posting the pics and the story. What a great night....and not one gown or bucket. Success!!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes