So CKU's a great start...

Some fun pictures from the Campus Crop last night. Don't have any of our dorm performing yet -- will post those soon. We WON the SONG competetion! We have video, too, so once that's on youtube, I'll post it!







3 Say something::

Anonymous said...

You Wedding Croppers Rock! Out Loud!

I am so glad I saw you all. I snuck out Saturday night....my family came to spend the night!

I WILL come to crops I promise! Email the when where and how and I will be at as many as I can.

You rock.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting this stuff! So glad you guys had such a great time. Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

I don't scrapbook, so I have NO idea what you are talking about, but I loved it anyway.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes