2Peas Monday challenge... a bit early

Fave coffee: Caramel Frappucino
Fave tea: Sleepytime (chamomile and spearmint)
Fave jam: blackberry
Fave Peanut Butter: crunchy Jif
Fave sandwich: any 1/2 sandwich from the Publix deli, as long as it has White American Cheese
Fave fast food item: McDonald's fries
Fave appetizer: Fried zucchini at Maggiano's
Fave summertime drink: Strawberry daquari
Fave fruit: apples, watermelon, grapes
Fave vegetable: broccoli
Fave indulgence: ice cream -- especially Turtle from Bruster's

1 Say something::

Sofia said...

I could use a strawberry daquiri right about now. :-)

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes