survey says!

got this from stacy on myspace. thought it was fun!

1) Are you a chick or a dude? chick
2) What's your lucky number? 3
3) Do you pray?Yes I do
4) Ever wish on stars? Sometimes
5) Do you believe in karma?Absolutely
6) What's your zodiac sign? Virgo
7) Have you ever almost died? Yes
8) Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes, and it still haunts me
9) Do you cry during sad movies? Yes
10) Do you like to dance? Love it!
11) Do you like to watch movies? Yes
12) Ever sat on a rooftop? No
13) Is there such thing as a soul mate? Yes, and I married mine.
14) Could you live without the television? Yes.
15) Could you live without music? Absolutely NOT!
16) Do you have any self inflicted scars? No
17) What do u dislike about life right now? My cat has to have surgery on Tuesday and I leave on a trip on Wednesday.
18) Have you ever been to jail? Nope
19) Ever had a job for less than a day? Nope
20) Ever been fired on your day off? Nope
21) Ever been fired because of your attitude? Nope -- but I think my AP thought about it once or twice.
22) Do you get jealous of other people? Yes, it's not pretty.
23) Would you rather love someone or be loved? be loved... I need the return!
24) What's under your bed right now? a plastic sheet... Z has yet to built a platform for our bed
25) Have you ever done anything illegal? Yes (wait, can that incriminate me?)
26) Have you ever been dumped? Oh, Yes
27) What's your GPA? don't have one2
8) How cool are you? on a scale of 1-10, I'm an 11!
29) Do you support abortion? I am pro-choice
30) What are you watching right now? the steam come off my coffee cup
31) Did you graduate high school?Yep
32) Do you wear the same clothes two days in a row? Not often
33) Have you ever driven someone crazy? I'm sure I have
34) Ever bullied someone? Unfortunately, yes.
35) Ever done the Macarena? Who hasn't?
36) Do you act your age? Only when I have to!
37) Is it okay to disrespect your parent? no, but it is okay to disagree!
38) Do you flush the toilet when you're done? at home, yes, in Oregon, no
39) How long do you stay in the shower? less than 10 minues
40) What kind of soap do you use? Dove bar
41) Are mullets cool? Only on Mandy
42) Spiderman, Batman, or Superman? Spiderman
43) Do you like your middle name? Yes, it's my sister's first name
44) Has anyone ever cheated on you? Yes
45) Who was the last person who called you? Dub
46) What's your favorite animal? elephant
47) Favorite color? blue
48) Have you ever shaved your head? no
49) For medical use, should weed be legal? yes
50) Do you think it is okay to drink and drive? NO
51) If you won 1 million dollars, what would you buy first? a turtle waffle cone at Bruster's!
52) Do you fear terrorism? yes
53) How many times have you been drunk? Too many to count
54) What's your favorite candle scent? discover
55) Do you use profanity? f*** yeah!
56) Who are the last people you talked to on MSN? AIM? YIM? not an IMer.
57) What is something you're annoyed with? my totally messy house
58) What woke you up this morning? My cat throwing up
59) What did you dream about last night? I don't remember
60) Ever been to the zoo? Yes, but the last day of school was Wednesday (heehee)
61) How many beers did you have today? YUCK! I don't drink beer!
62) What's the last movie watched? What to do in case of fire? (German w/subtitles, argh!)
63) Are you usually late or on time? on time
64) What's a cartoon you watch often? not a cartoon watcher
65) Do you have any imaginary friends? no
66) Are you waiting on something right now? Yes, my coffee to cool enough for me to drink it
67) What do you honestly look for in a girl/guy? Honesty
68) Who's ugly? mean people
69) Are you worried about something? Yes
70) Do you think anyone will read this about you? Yes, I think so

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

You're kitty's having surgery?!? Oh my gosh! I hope everything goes okay!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes