Such a fun night!

I love, love, love my family. It is amazing to me how people come into our lives and they become family. Regardless of who your parents are or what your last name is, we are family.

We celebrated Zach's 29th birthday last night with M&M and the kids, Mom & Dad, and Billy & Mandy. My family. These people that make me feel good to be alive, where I know it is safe to be me, where I am at home.

I think the best way to sum all of it up is in pictures. Enjoy!

Zach and Andy playing on the Gameboy. Andy relishes this time with Zach -- in his eyes, the video game guru.

Mandy hangin' with Rachel... or, perhaps it's the other way around... I love that smile on Rachel's face!

Melissa and Kristina... enjoying some cake.

Mom, explaining something VERY important, I'm sure... she's recently lost like 30 pounds. She looks amazing!

Shannon chillin' on my lap. She's a total snuggle bug... sometimes to the point of being extremely annoying. But, being the doting aunt I am, I indulge.

It's too bad that Eddie wasn't there to join us. He was hanging with his other Grandma and his cousin last night. It's weird only having pictures of 4 of the 5 kids. Oh well... maybe next time.

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes