The Moose

I just had to share this picture of Xerxes. Somehow, Zach and I started called him "Moosey" -- probably because, at the time, he was a total fat-ass! Most everyone else, including his favorite Aunt, calls him Xerxs (pronunced Zerks).

This is so typical of him -- the king on the arm of the couch... just chillin' on a Sunday morning.

4 Say something::

Bonita Rose said...

what a cute picture!!! You gotta scrapbook this one!

Melissa said...

omg he is just too cute!! I want to snuggle him. :)

Becky said...

AWWW, he looks so fluffy!! Pretty cat :)

Michelle W. said...

oh my goodness. He is one puffy cat!!! Love him

Michelle

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes