The flowers are in bloom!

I can't believe that Spring is here! It is only the second weekend in March, and Spring has come to Atlanta FULL ON! Zach got some great pictures of our camellia and crocuses. The tulips are starting to sprout as well as the bearded iris. This is the first year that we've planted flowers. In the past it's just been bushes and vines. I'm so excited to have flowers adorning the front of my house!!


I can't wait for the iris and tulips! Wait, didn't I already say that? It's true! I'm soooo excited!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes