Cyrano de Bergerac meets Bella

Bella loves a good snuggle, especially from her PopPop (aka my Dad). Poor dude has been through a LOT this year... he turned 71, and aside from the regular family insanity, his baby daughter (that'd be me) had a baby, he had quadruple bypass surgery in April, and just last week, he had skin cancer removed from his nose. When we arrived, he was asleep in the recliner. Bella decided that he looked like a good place to continue her nap, so here they are. Cyrano is definitely a suitable name because Miss Piggy just didn't do him justice!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes