My Nephew, the Rockstar

When M&M adopted Andy, our cousin sent him a guitar. Music kind of runs in the family, you see. In his room, Andy has a hook on which he hangs his guitar. M tunes it to a chord for him so he can play and not sound totally awful.

Enter Eddie. At 3, he became Andy's little brother. For years they've shared a room and Eddie has learned how not to destroy Andy's stuff. Except when he gets mad. Which happens from time to time. Well, one of those times, Eddie decided to throw something. This something hit Andy's guitar. The bridge broke off. Alas, no more guitar playing for Andy.

M did the best he could to repair Andy's guitar. But it was no use. For his 9th birthday, Andy got an electric guitar... and M decided to throw the broken acoustic away. So sad. Here's what transpired:

"Dad? Are you getting rid of my guitar?"
"Yep. It's going in the trash, buddy."
"Can I smash it?"

Ahh, my nephew. He's a rockstar.




0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes