Heads or Tails Tuesday: Tractor Girl



HoT # 96: Summertime Memory

Since this is TAILS your summertime memory needs to be a real memory of yours. It can be a childhood memory, a memory from teens years or later. It can even be from last week.

While we were in Oregon, Bella discovered that she, like her father, has a "thing" for tractors. I guess it's genetic. I spent the afternoon watching her ride around with Daddy. Though some might say this was a bit reckless, dangerous even, how could I deny the joy? My favorite memory so far this summer is my girl and her daddy tractor-riding in the beautiful Oregon sunshine.

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes