Weekend at the Lake

Somehow, over the weekend, Kharma became a water dog. I'm not really sure how or why it happened, but it did. We've visited lakes on many of our hikes, and our girl would often step in to get her feet wet and splash around a little, but she's never really gone swimming. For some reason (maybe it was the ducks), Kharma decided that this time, she was swimming!
Loved playing with the new camera this weekend. I took about 100 pictures of Kharma while she was running around and swimming and acting crazy. Also took some pictures of my man. He loves being outdoors and camping... unfortunately, the heat made our weekend a bit sedentary, and he doesn't consider RVing the same as camping.
Bella got some time in with Grammy and PopPop. I don't know who had more fun...
Posted by Picasa

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes