My Best Friend's Wedding.

We had a whirlwind weekend with M, K and their families this weekend as we celebrated their wedding! What a beautiful ceremony. So good to see my BFF so happy. So great to have K become part of our "family." We were honored to stand up with their families and support their marriage. Now... bring on the babies!!!
Some highlights from the weekend:

Aunt K blowing kisses to Bella while MamaG looks on.

Zach, looking quite dapper, and oh so happy, in his suit.

Picture time!


Julie AKA "Big Pink," stylin' and profilin'.

Pose much?


Let K eat CAKE!

Yep. That's me and my BFF!


Posted by Picasa

1 Say something::

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! You and your family really helped make the weekend special. I can't tell you how glad I am that you all were there. Hope your first day back went well!! I've been thinking about you!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes