It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

And it's finally cold here in the ATL! Hallelujah! A quick survey to get me started on the Holiday Blogging...

Christmas/New Years questionare
Christmas
Do you like christmas?:I LOVE it!
Whats your favorite part about christmas?:Decorating my tree, Being with my family
Who is your favorite person to spend christmas with?:my husband and parents
What time do you wake up in the morning on christmas day?:depends on how late we were up the night before, but usually by 8
haha Do you believe in Santa?:Definitely.
Do you decorate a lot for christmas?:I'm a moderate decorator.
What your favorite christmas present?:this is lame, but my cd changer for my car
Do you send out christmas cards?:yep -- I need to get started!
Do you party on christmas day?:nope -- lots of relaxation and family time.
What is the true meaning of christmas?:remembering to be there for those you love
Favorite
Christmas Cookie?:chocolate chip
Person in the mager setup?:the sheep
christmas outfit?:pajamas
time on christmas day?:christmas eve -- around 8 (everyone has eaten and we are chatting over coffee)
Either
fake or real tree?:i used to be a fake tree girl, but now it's REAL all the way!
Lights/Decorations/Garlfand?:TONS of white lights, silver and gold beaded garland, lots of ornaments from days gone by
Wrapping presents or buying them?:wrap them myself -- or make zach do it
money or presents?:presents
spend christmas with family or friends?:family
white christmas or hot christmas?:white christmas
caroling or listening to carolers?:caroling
cocoa or cofee?:cocoa
blinking lights or regular?:regular
color lights or yellowish?:WHITE
manger or santa?:both
red or green?:green
Have you ever?
stolen anything on christmas day?:hell no!
Read the story of Jesus birth?:yes
Gotten drunk, high ect on christmas eve/day?:comfortably buzzed
Been a Mr. Scrooge?:yep -- the first year my sister didn't come home for Christmas
Donated to the homeless?:yes
Been exceptionaly cheery because its christmas?:always -- it's kind of sick, actually
New Yers
Where do you go?:it depends -- usually to a friends' house
party?:do you consider playing games a party?
do you get drunk?:sometimes
Do you go to clubs?:Hell NO!
have you ever been drunk and driven on new years?:NO.
do you have loud toys and countdown the seconds?:sometimes.
What are your new years resolutions?:always health... you think i'd be SOOO healthy by now
Do you stay up till midnight?:yes
Who do you spend new years with?:my hubby and friends and famly
Are you tired the next day?:yes
What time is it?:????????
Take this survey Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 Say something::

Stephanie said...

Great list! I am a real tree girl too!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes