10 years and counting...

This month marks Z's and my 10th anniversary together, 4 years of marriage. HOORAY! I'm so lucky to have an amazing husband.

To celebrate, we went to NC to choose and cut our own Christmas tree. It was soooo much fun! This is only our second live tree (since we spend every other Christmas away), and I'm loving it! Here are some shots of us cutting down the tree...

And, the finished product...

1 Say something::

Nichole M said...

Beautiful tree... there are so many lights! I'm addicted to fresh trees; can't beat the smell. Happy anniversary! This month is 10 years for us, too... 2 years pre marriage, 8 married years!

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes