The New Look...

I totally freakin’ RULE!

I just spent probably much longer than I should have updating the look of my Blog. Yes, a bit ridiculous, but if I’m going to do this, I want it to look how I want it to look and I want to know how it works. I am not all that great at writing code, but I consider myself a pretty good problem solver, so here it is… the new look for my blog. I ROCK!

Last night was really great. We had dinner with Mandy and Billy, sort of a Christmas dinner for the four of us... before we all go to our respective "hometowns" for the holidays. I made salmon, which seemed to be a big hit... never too sure, salmon can be touchy. But it's Zach's mom's recipe, and I LOVE it, so I was sure I pretty much couldn't go wrong.

After a marathon 2 episodes of OZ, M&B headed home. Zach and I stayed up for another episode so that we could return the DVD to them on Thursday. We absolutely love that show! And I'm so glad we can get it thru NetFlix (ding! endorsement -- send me my check!) or I would never have seen it. Okay, Mandy deserves some thanks, too, because she is the one who put it in their queue.

Today, I've been soooo unproductive. As I said, I worked on the look of this thing. I drank a cup of coffee. Other than that, I've done NOTHING! I'm going to pick up Mom at 11ish for a haircut. I still haven't eaten breakfast or showered... YUCK! Today will be a fun day, though. After her haircut, we're going to weigh in together (I LOVE my new weight loss plan!) and then to lunch (seems a bit defeatist, no?) then for manicures and pedicures! I'm SOOOO looking forward to the relaxation. Hopefully we'll actually make it to Lake Lanier tonight to see the 6 miles (yes, count them... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6!!! miles) of Christmas lights. See? I am getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Well, I guess I'd better get to it, or I'll never leave this chair.

Merry Solstice Everyone!

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes