2 Months Later...

Halloween 2005... scary, eh?

So, this is ridiculous. I haven't updated since October... life has been insane! I really need to get back into the habit of getting on here and writing it all down. Some highlights from the past months:

  • Enjoyed the Teacher of the Year Banquet with Zach and my principal.
  • Got connected with a student teacher via the illustrious MG.
  • Made an ass of myself at our "first annual" Halloween party -- my apologies to the Mr and Mrs for passing out...
  • Got 2 fillings and a crown... I HATE my teeth!
  • Made it to "Winter Break" -- don't you DARE say Christmas! -- without seriously injuring any of my students.

So, there it is. Not much. Just TOO much, if you know what I mean.

Right now, I'm just procrastinating about getting into the shower and heading over to work. Yes, it's vacation time, but my principal called a meeting of the Literacy Leadership Team. I am in the running for a new position -- literacy support specialst -- so, I must play the game and attend these meetings... despite the fact that it's my first day of vacation and I have a Master's portfolio to finish and a house to clean and laundry to do and cookies to bake ALL before I go to Oregon on Saturday.

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes