Mystery Shoes

On Saturday a mystery package arrived addressed to Bella. No return address. No card included. In this mystery package were these ROCKIN Keens... in her signature color: purple. Now, we have a sneaking suspicion from whence these shoes came. The handwriting was vaguely familiar... looking quite "doctorish" but we're not sure if it would be a Ph.D. or M.D.'s handwriting, seeing as how neither's penmanship is really all that legible. =oP

In any event, we are LOVING the mystery shoes. We can't wait for her to use them. And we send big love and thanks to the MYSTERY family members who sent them. We miss you!
Posted by Picasa

0 Say something::

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes