4 months old!




Can you believe that my little baby girl is already 4 months old?! I can't.
Posted by Picasa

5 Say something::

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! That girl is TOO much. I miss her. I miss you. I miss Zach. Hell, I miss Kharma and Luna and Xerxes. Are you pickin up what I'm puttin down?

monica.coffman said...

Aww...look how cute!!

Mara said...

omg when did she get so big????? And could she be any cuter! I swear the cuteness is absolutely blinding!!!!

Hilltop Shangri-La said...

Would you just look at that face!!! Must...see...her...soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie! I needz to see here again............NOW.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes