The Summer of Isabella

Hanging out with Aunt Mandy -- I LOVE this picture!!
Daddy getting her strapped in for the ride to Grammy and Pop Pop's on Father's Day. Must be safe!!
Luna decided that Isabella needed to SHARE her Daddy's lap.
All snuggled up in a stuffed animal-blanket made by Cousin Patti in Oregon. It's embroidered with her name and birthdate, too!
So, yeah, I'm taken with my child. Sue me. With my in-laws here, I'm able to be a bit more self-indulgent and take time to download and crop pictures. I'm sure this won't last, but it's fun right now, isn't it?

3 Say something::

Anonymous said...

OMG....Look at that head of hair!!! And I just love Luna sharing daddy's lap...that is so stinkin' cute. She's such a sweety...and quite the beauty too! She's gonna be fun to spoil..

Mara said...

ok so I'm stalking your blog.



And your baby.

Anonymous said...

These pics are fabulous!! I can't even stand it.

Hi, I'm Tess! I'm a wife, a mommy, a friend, a teacher, a singer, a scrapper, a writer, a laugher, and a "wannabe" dancer. These are my ramblings... enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Everywhere I Go... Damn! There I Am All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes